Did Chanel ever have this type of 2.55?

Jan 4, 2011
A friend of a friend is selling this, and as I've never seen this iteration of the 2.55 before, I wanted to check with the knowledgeable ladies here:

IMG_1663.JPG

Thanks in advance for the help, ladies! :smile:

yes its a yes
but to guarantee its authenticity, post pictures here

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-s...read-read-1st-page-before-posting-654047.html

attachment.php

The regular authenticators apparently don't give their opinion on private sales, so I can't get confirmation if this beauty is authentic. I think it is, but I just want that extra bit of confidence before I purchase it. I'm getting quite desperate as the reseller only gave me up to Monday morning to decide. So time is running out. :sad:

Oh...a vintage Jumbo in red caviar...I love this red!! I would advise against having an SA at a Chanel boutique look at it. They are not skilled in authenticating (especially not vintage pieces) and for the most part I believe they will turn you away. There is one woman who will authenticate it for you in the Chanel AT thread. Otherwise, I would take pics and for a small $5 fee have the women at etiniceler authentications look at it, they are very knowledgeable and respond quickly!! If I saw more pics, I would give my opinion as I have been collecting vintage pieces for a while, but one pic isn't a lot to go on, sorry!! Either way, it is always good to have a second opinion before you make a purchase, I really recommend you post pics in the AT thread or go through etinceler. Good luck!

Oh...a vintage Jumbo in red caviar...I love this red!! I would advise against having an SA at a Chanel boutique look at it. They are not skilled in authenticating (especially not vintage pieces) and for the most part I believe they will turn you away. There is one woman who will authenticate it for you in the Chanel AT thread. Otherwise, I would take pics and for a small $5 fee have the women at etiniceler authentications look at it!! If I saw more pics, I would give my opinion as I have been collecting vintage pieces for a while, but one pic isn't a lot to go on, sorry!! Either way, it is always good to have a second opinion before you make a purchase! Good luck!

:goodpost:

Try this: http://www.etincelerauthentications.com/
They are Chanel experts.