Did anyone watch Vh1's documentary on Lisa Lopes form TLC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. tonight?

2. Nope, sorry missed it. Although, I would've liked to have watched it was SO tragic that she died.

3. I watched the last 30 minutes.....so tragic. When they hit the child my heart sank.

4. man i missed it. they will most likely replay though!

5. it is on again today at 2 est.

I caught it late last night and it was really touching, yet heartbreaking at the same time.

Such a shame, she was such a great girl.

6. I know! And how ironic that this occurred the day before her death and both last names were Lopes/Lopez

7. I just watched it. How sad.

8. OMG I just watched this and could not stop getting a sinking feeling...

watching her talk and just explore the spirituality all the while knowing she's just days away from her death is so extremely sad.

9. I saw it 3 times in the past couple of days:shame:, I was crying half of the time. Lisa's story is sad, The part when she felt deathing comming near her made me upset. I am abit upset that they left out the final seconds of her alive ( I had to turn off the television)

RIP Left Eye, your never forgotten :heart:

10. i watched half of it. i got chills down my spine, i miss her! she was very talented.

11. awww i missed this. hopefully vh1 will repeat it sometime this week

12. Anyone have any idea at all when this will be airing again? I really want to see it.

13. ^ I Really Want To See It, Too. We Were So Busy ~ All Weekend...I Missed It! I Will Be Looking Out For It!

14. I saw just the few seconds posted on perezhilton.com, we don't have VH1 here. I'm going to look for it on the net, really want to see it. It's a really strange feeling to watch the last seconds of her life.

15. I just checked the VH1 site and it says that the next showing will be May 25th at 8pm. :tup: