Did anyone use MK leather bag stickers?

I have one on my Rhea backpack and I love it! I've had it on since January, and as I live in UK, it has seen many snowy and rainy days and it's in perfect condition, not peeling off or anything.

0 regrets on buying the sticker sheet and slapping one on my backpack. I was told in the store the stickers weren't a good seller, which means there aren't many people walking around with them on their bags, so I get uniqueness points. :cool:

Reactions: Inlovewithteaflower
I have one on my Rhea backpack and I love it! I've had it on since January, and as I live in UK, it has seen many snowy and rainy days and it's in perfect condition, not peeling off or anything.

0 regrets on buying the sticker sheet and slapping one on my backpack. I was told in the store the stickers weren't a good seller, which means there aren't many people walking around with them on their bags, so I get uniqueness points. :cool:

Thank you for your input!!!
I can't wait to use mine. :yahoo:

I purchased Rome, Paris, Japan, London, Milan, Canada and Seoul... I'm planning to make my own travel sticker camera style bag. I'm a bit of a diy'er LoL.

Oh cool! I got the sheet you linked in the OP - sunglasses, winky Rhea, heart, plane and so on. It's interesting how different countries got different stickers. I saw the Singaporean sets and they look very snazzy! I also know Americans got the pink heart with glittery aviators (saw it on American eBay) whereas we here in UK only got the one set that I mentioned.

Singaporean sets:

korea_kors_21.jpg

kors_singapore_1.jpg

The pink heart:

32F6MH7N1L-0666_1

I still have 5 of the 6 stickers unused on my sheet. I was thinking of using the sunglasses and globe on a suitcase. :smile:

Reactions: Glttglam
Oh cool! I got the sheet you linked in the OP - sunglasses, winky Rhea, heart, plane and so on. It's interesting how different countries got different stickers. I saw the Singaporean sets and they look very snazzy! I also know Americans got the pink heart with glittery aviators (saw it on American eBay) whereas we here in UK only got the one set that I mentioned.

Singaporean sets:

korea_kors_21.jpg

kors_singapore_1.jpg

The pink heart:

32F6MH7N1L-0666_1

I still have 5 of the 6 stickers unused on my sheet. I was thinking of using the sunglasses and globe on a suitcase. :smile:

They are so cute. :loveeyes: I haven't seen them in Toronto! Love them all!!

Reactions: Fun123