Did anyone sign up for the Ebay/Paypal Bill Me Later Promo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to know if there's anything bad about it....It's being promoted this month with $20 ebucks if you sign up.

2. I did it a few months back with $50.00 off and no payments/no interest for 90 days and it worked out just fine. (there's different promotions every so often) You can even pay your bill through Paypal. From my experience, I recommend it. Hope this helps.

3. i did,worked fine for me. the extra ebay bucks wet toward a gorgeous coach clutch. after everything i only owed 14.32$ with shipping!!! pretty cool

4. I've been using my husbands ebay and paypal accounts, but been thinking about getting my own. Where do you find this promotion? I've looked around but can't seem to find it.

5. good to hear there's nothing bad about it...although dh did say that they'll do a credit report check so that may ding it a lil bit.

patriot - 50, wow! i should have waited for that...oh well.

cocolo - i saw it when i bought something from ebay and on the checkout page, it was one of the options, before your bank account and credit card.

6. Thanks Randr21. I'll check it out.

7. I did the same and it turned out great too.

8. Wasn't there something in another post about might not being covered by buyer protection since you haven't paid for it yet?

9. My thought exactly.........IIRC it was a nightmare!