Did anyone see the Sahara color IRL?

rileyroow07

Nov 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Hey! Did anyone that went to the trunk show get to see the Sahara color? I am dying for a yellow bag, but just returned my yellow/ss MAB. Online, the Sahara color looks kind of like an acidic yellow...is that true, or is it more pale or sunshiny?

TIA :smile:

jojon21

Waiting on UPS
O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
The U.P.
The Sahara on the Matinee is very neon, kind of like a yellow highlighter pen with a hint of lime thrown in. It is a brighter shade than the Yellow on the MAM.

rielly

Mar 25, 2008
NY, NY
The Sahara on the Matinee is very neon, kind of like a yellow highlighter pen with a hint of lime thrown in. It is a brighter shade than the Yellow on the MAM.
wow- good description! it is neon, kind of, but it is not as saturated as the yellow/ss you sent back, so in a way, it is a brighter but lighter yellow. it would look nice w a pale trench or w white. against denim it would look even brighter and more neony than the yellow/ss

janechin76

Jan 31, 2008
red dot.
Yes, daphodill84, quite close to bouton d'or irl. A very saturated shade. The pic is not true to the one I saw.

I like it actually, the leather is very smooth and soft. But not sure if it'll keep the matinee shape well.

Nov 20, 2007
Canada
I wish it was that pale yellow shade... i would totally be all over it. that picture actually makes it look fabulous, the more i look at it.