Did anyone score big during Black Friday?

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
I walked passed Circuit City Thurs night and there were already people standing in line.. I didn't shop today but I'm curious to know if anyone scored big??

My coworker got a 20" LCD TV for $200 at Circuit City and my roomie got a 20" LCD monitor for $90 at Fry's. What did you get???:yahoo:

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I bought a clutch and a bag at the coach outlet, dolce&gabanna slipper flats at their outlet, belt, hoodie and shirt at jcrew, two swaroski cocktail rings, BCBG dress and Spiga patent pointed toe heels at bloomies. Going tomorrow to Macys.

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
What is the regular price for the $200 LCD TV? That just sounds like an INCREDIBLE deal!

focacci

Oct 18, 2006
did anyone go to the limited in the malls?
with any purchase you got a 38.00 value evening clutch until 11am yesterday..very cute! i got one in pewter..they had them in black and gold too.

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Was it worth the trouble?
Any horror stories?
What type of stuff did you all score??
Please share! I'm in Canada and you know I have to live vicariously through my friends south of the border. :drool:

poppincourt

shopping IS my therapist
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I actually had work at 6am~
Didnt buy ANYTHING, and I work at the mall too!

They had some awesome deals, but I was just too broke to even try to look at whats on sale!

Share everyone!! Please share! heheheh

shihfan

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
i went to the cabazon outlet and got... cole haan heels for 85 (originally 350)... leather guess jacket for 100.... and jcrew sweater for 35

i guess didnt score HUGE but good thing i didnt go crazy with spendings either =)

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
The best deal I got was a pair of Paper Denim & Cloth jeans for $38 at Saks Off 5th. My husband got a pair of Timberland boots for more than half off as well.

The only thing I didn't accomplish was purchasing any gifts!