Did anyone return this bag?

1. Hello everyone~ I have been bad again.:devil: This bag was listed a week a go and I kicked myself for not getting it. Then today it was re-listed so I hit BIN.

Then I got to wondering why it was returned? So~ I was wondering if it was anyone here...I think the buyer was (amamxr) as I looked up some feedback comments and she was the only one who d/c returning an item..

I know the bag has some wear and I am okay w/that. This color and in a speedy is going to have some. All the ones I have looked at have.

So~ what do you guys think?:winkiss:
    eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON EPI yellow speedy 25 bag w/lock/key (item 110043264543 end time Oct-13-06 14:05:04 PDT)

2. Congratulations! I have a yellow epi speedy too and I love her! The color is not for everyone but the purple interior is stunning! :love:

3. Thanks~ Just don't know why someone would return it? Maybe they got it and like you said..it is not for everyone? I love yellow:heart:

4. Ghost 55

It was not me- I never purchased a yellow speedy from Authentic Lvlady- I did recieve a black crushed speedy from her which was returned for a full refund. The comment that you saw on hers or mine feedback you didnt say which- refers to the black speedy..

5. Okay thank you, I was just trying to do some investigative work~ hoping to find out what happened. I hope my bag does not come like that:wtf: . Thanks for clarifying:flowers:

6. Yellow epi is my FAVORITE!!! I think you made a great choice!!! Be ready to break out that Febreeze though!;)

7. I didn't look through everything, but are you sure it wasn't a NPB?

8. Well, if it was returned how lucky for you...it is a gorgeous bag!

9. That was my first thought too, maybe it was not returned but a non paying bidder?

10. Ah- so thats what NPB means-

11. Since she is overseas (from US) I would guess it was a NPB. Just ask her to pack it carefully.

12. Beautiful color!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice