Did anyone really win sth from bluefly's mini game?

wow I haven't seen that one! I agree, I think there is no trick to it, if you read their rules it pretty much says its set at a particular time and is random or something. There is hope though, besides people who've "heard" of people winning stuff on bluefly, I personally won 300$ from eluxury! The only thing I've ever won in my life and it was real! :nuts:

I won an mp3 player on dell once-online it explained that the winner would be picked at a random time. First one to play after that time would win. So, if winner time was supposed to be 1pm, first one to play would be the winner. Not sure if Bluefly works that way(just coupon codes for me too), but they might. I just assume all these games work that way now LOL! I was excited, but of course, I'd rather win a purse than an mp3 player though :smile: But, I've actually won something online, so now I play all of them (reputable sites).

I'm so over those Bluefly games.

...Actually no, I say that but I guarantee tomorrow I'll play it again. There's really no skill involved for their games. You click one place and the fishing rod, dart--whatever--goes in the opposite direction. I'm thinking it's just a game of chance. A game of chance that I really wanna win!!!