Did anyone put trollbeads glass beads into pandora bead bracelet?

Most troll beads will not fit on other bracelet bands. Troll beads do have a few universal core glass beads which will fit other brands. If you check out trollbeadsgallery.com, there is a link that shows which trollbeadsgallery fit on pandora, etc. hth

Universal uniques glass trollbeads will fit in other brand bracelets. I prefer classic core trollbeads so I don't mix them with my pandora, I have separate.

Thanks, I don't like trollbeads bracelet, because the clasp is too big.

My name is Laura, happy to talk to you.

If you think the trollbeads are too big, you could choose the bracelet which use the lobster clasp.

Or the leather bracelet with the lobster clasp which you could also fit the other charms.

My name is Laura, happy to talk to you.

If you think the trollbeads are too big, you could choose the bracelet which use the lobster clasp.

Or the leather bracelet with the lobster clasp which you could also fit the other charms.

Thank you, finally I bought the trollbeads silver bracelet with small flower clasp :smile:

Yes, Pandora beads will fit on a troll bracelet, but not necessarily vice versa. Troll beads do not have the threading inside so they may get stuck on the threaded sections of the Pandora bracelet. Troll does have about 23 beads that could work on Pandora.