Did anyone know that the HH Lorca can convert to a clutch? Look!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I cant believe I never knew that the Lorca converts from a shoulder bag to a clutch! Unbelievable!

The first pic shows the Lorca in its standard form. I watched a video where Ben and Toni were showcasing the Lorca and they explained that if you "unsnap" the two sides and remove the strap, the bag instantly becomes a clutch! :wtf:

It makes an interesting clutch for sure but Im not sure if I would wear it like that. Hmmm, that are your thoughts? Have any Lorca owners here been wearing the bag as a clutch?

Attachments

• CIMG4392.JPG
    CIMG4392.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 122
  • CIMG4477.JPG
    CIMG4477.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 161
I heard it converts like that, but it seems pretty big for a clutch. Does the strap remove completely or does it form a shortened strap to be carried by hand?

...nevermind, I finally got the video to work! So cute that you can shorten the strap to turn it into a handheld or arm bag!

Yeah- I saw the video last weekend and commented somewhere on here that it was totally cool. Now I soooooo covet the Lorca. For some reason I have this strange obsession with bags that can be worn multiple ways.......

I've actually shoved it under my arm like a clutch a couple of times when I was in a hurry but didn't realise it could actually be carried that way! Now they just need to tell us how they can be made to withstand the slightest drop of any liquid...