did anyone have the problem for the rubbing off panda?

I think panda,cerises ,CB, groom get rubbed off if you use it daily..

I guess you just have to careful when carrying it.

just like this cerises:

lv-w73-07sm.jpg

My friend has had her Panda pochette for about a year or more, and its SERIOUSLY started to rub off.:yucky: She keeps it inside her Manhattan and uses it to hold her wallet/change, so she does use it everday. I was surprised how badly the panda had rubbed off, but I guess its because she treats it pretty harshly. :shrugs:

No, it's because the process of putting the design on is really intricate. The MC line is currently the one line that uses this process the most, so it would be hard to have so many at once that utilize the same process. Plus, Murakami was commissioned to create limited lines so that's also part of it.

wow, I'm quite shocked as to how much the cherries have rub off the bag in the picture posted above.

I haven't had any problems with my panda pochette or cerises agenda, but then again I am painfully careful with them.

=)

I'm gonna be very very careful with my beautiful pandas, don't want any rubbing off! Did anyone ever buy that agenda at the Hollywood store???/ Oh, boy, was I tempted...

I haven't had any problem with my panda...but I don't use it alot. I was at the store awhile back and my SA mentioned using a pochette inside larger bags./..I told her I only had LE pochettes and she emphatically said "do NOT use those inside your bag!"

it's funny, my friend has a fake ceries bag, only the foldable area has the cherry face peeled not robbing.

but other areas are perfect, no rubbing she has been useing the bag for a year already.