Did anyone go for this pink?

Newbie2016

Nov 15, 2016
image.jpeg I am heavily biased towards neutrals (usually darker to avoid color transfer) and my wardrobe also reflects that. For some reason this season's pink hues across a few brands look really pretty. This one from Dior keeps catching my eye. Will it stand the test of time and look nice with a neutral/dark color wardrobe? Please help fellow Dior lovers! If you own it definitely chime in.

I have only seen it in the medium and the woc and prob would prefer small though!

Thanks so much for your reply averagejoe...you think it would work with a woc size?

I feel the regular might be too big and am searching for the small. It does seem like a glamorous but non overwhelming hue of pink..
I personally prefer the sliding chain over the detachable chain of the WOC. I also like the Diorama lock being functional rather than a decorative press-closure. The price is significantly higher, though, considering the smallest size doesn't fit much more than the WOC.

@TraceySH has this bag. It's beautiful!

I think it will look great with dark/neutral colour wardrobes.
I LOVE this color! Not overwhelming at all. The Dior WOC's are smaller than the Chanel ones if that is any help, and sort of impractical IMHO. Small diorama is slightly larger, not a ton, but the medium I think is the most logical size for the money :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe