Did anyone get this Anis today???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. wow, these bags are just flying off the shelves :yes: ...it's such an amazing color, i hope someone here got it!!!

2. i think i know who but i will let her tell

3. Ohh .... just wacke up, it's 05.50AM here, and . . . only saw this thread now !! The seller ended the auction already herself . . . I don't know why !?? I love this '04 Anis city, it's on my want-list since a long time .... but .... it's already gone again :sad::cry: !

4. gosh, i'm so sorry firstclass, that stinks, i wonder who got it (?)

5. Was it the same seller who sold the other one recently? If so maybe she accidentally re-listed it.

6. I can't step away from eBay for 5 minutes and look what happens! Sooo, someone just got lucky?

7. If she unlisted it so that she could sell it to someone without using eBay as a conduit, that would violate eBay's rules, wouldn't it? I don't think this particular seller would mess with that kind of thing.

8. As long as there are no bids it's not a problem, some sellers will cancel
    bids and end it early as well.....

9. No, it's not the same seller as the last one.

10. Wow - what a beautiful bag! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice