Did anyone get the new Macy's Coach Catalog?

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
I just got this in the mail today....and I've chosen my ban breaker!

They have the Ergo Denim Signature Pleated Framed Hobo!! :love:

They also have some new soho tonal slim envelope wallets (one will match my Canvas Carly from last year!), Floral mini-skinny, and Peony Tote with the Pink Stripe on top! All available in May. Oh, and if F&F comes in May, I'm in heaven!

I got the new Macy's Coach Catalog today. I saw that ergo on page 6-7. It is tdf!!!The bag is item number 12747 for $398. It says in the catalog it will be available in May.
I am suppose to be working but I had to stop and look at the coach catalog and then check out what is going on tpf.
I loved the coach soho tonal slim wallet. :love:
Back to work. It is going to be a long weekend. I sure miss the forum but I have deadlines I have got to meet.
Carley

I just checked the mail, but no catalog. There was a new catalog at Coach yesterday and I didn't get one in my bag, which I didn't realize until I got home. Wonder if there was anything new or if it was the same stuff, just a different cover.

PICS!
Coach Soho Tonal Slim Wallet: #41443, $248
Coach Sig Stripe Floral Mini: #41415, $58
Soho Sig French Purse, #41280, $198

2372404522_ed2d455452.jpg

Thank you for the scans! That floral skinny is too cute! I will definitely be buying it. Going to check the mail today and hopefully they sent it to me. Much appreciated. Everything looks beautiful!