Did anyone get the new Macy's Coach Catalog?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got this in the mail today....and I've chosen my ban breaker!

They have the Ergo Denim Signature Pleated Framed Hobo!! :love:

They also have some new soho tonal slim envelope wallets (one will match my Canvas Carly from last year!), Floral mini-skinny, and Peony Tote with the Pink Stripe on top! All available in May. Oh, and if F&F comes in May, I'm in heaven!

2. Wow, haven't seen that. I know Macy's is having a friends and family sale the last weekend in April -- 20% off Coach.

3. I want to see what that Denim Ergo looks like. I might break my ban for that one.

4. I got the new Macy's Coach Catalog today. I saw that ergo on page 6-7. It is tdf!!!The bag is item number 12747 for $398. It says in the catalog it will be available in May.
    I am suppose to be working but I had to stop and look at the coach catalog and then check out what is going on tpf.
    I loved the coach soho tonal slim wallet. :love:
    Back to work. It is going to be a long weekend. I sure miss the forum but I have deadlines I have got to meet.
    Carley

5. I just checked the mail, but no catalog. There was a new catalog at Coach yesterday and I didn't get one in my bag, which I didn't realize until I got home. Wonder if there was anything new or if it was the same stuff, just a different cover.

6. Are you able to show a picture of it?

7. Hmm, sounds pretty! Thanks for the info!

8. PICS!
    Coach Soho Tonal Slim Wallet: #41443, $248
    Coach Sig Stripe Floral Mini: #41415, $58
    Soho Sig French Purse, #41280, $198

[​IMG]

9. Signature Denim Ergo Framed Pleated Hobo, #12747, $398 (available May)

Oh, yes, she will be mine!:love:

[​IMG]

10. Signature Stripe Floral Tote, #12204, $328
    Addison Sunnies, #5803, $198
    [​IMG]

11. Thank you for the scans! That floral skinny is too cute! I will definitely be buying it. Going to check the mail today and hopefully they sent it to me. Much appreciated. Everything looks beautiful!

12. I think these might have been posted already, but here they are again:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ^^I love those sandals. They are gorgeous. How much are those going for?

14. Nice, I think I'll wait for the May goodies to come out

15. I am all over that denim bag. I guess I better start saving!

In fact I think I know for sure the tattersall wristlet I got will be going back and that money towards the Denim Bag!