Did anyone get the blue chevron in lambskin?

mojo

Feb 12, 2006
And is it the same as the 10C blue roi?

I completely missed out on 10C blue roi and don't want to go the ebay route if possible. So wondering if I should console myself with the chevron - are they the same shade?

thanks ladies! ;)

I don't have the chevron but I have 10C blue roi and I am 99.99% sure that they are the same. From the pics I have seen from the lamb chevron, it looks the same as my 10C lamb... Soooo pretty! HTH!!

thanks NYC and jaded!

oh dear.....my poor bank account......literally!

in an attempt to save some dosh, I'm wondering if I should get the chevron woc in blue???? I'm usually a maxi girl but maybe my thing for blue will be satisfied by a little woc??? problem is that the WOC will be strictly a weekend bag so is it just false savings cos I won't get as much mileage out of it????

:thinking:

If you can afford it.. get the bag you really want!!

thanks NYC and jaded!

in an attempt to save some dosh, I'm wondering if I should get the chevron woc in blue???? I'm usually a maxi girl but maybe my thing for blue will be satisfied by a little woc??? problem is that the WOC will be strictly a weekend bag so is it just false savings cos I won't get as much mileage out of it????

OP, saw a 10C Cobalt Blue Chevron Lambskin Jumbo with SHW at Neiman's in San Francisco this past Saturday. I don't know if it's still there but you can ask!! My SA showed it to me, not knowing that I don't really wear blue.

thanks NYC and jaded!

Only Nordie has the blue WOC. You need to make your decision quickly.

If you can afford it.. get the bag you really want!!

problem is that I can't quite decide! Cos the blue is such a bright blue, will I get that much more use out of a jumbo or maxi?? just thinking from the perspective that the blue is unlikely to go with as much of my wardrobe as say a black or beige or red.....

decisions, decisions......

I am literally in the same dilemma as you. The EXACT same. There are no maxi's on evil bay in the blue, but the more I look at it and talk to people, I realize that the cobalt blue might be better off in the jumbo because it's such a bright color. I wasn't crazy about the blue in the Chevron either until recently. Now I think i'm in love with it in Chevron. It's a modern color in a modern look, so it works. Everyone I know that prefers the classic quilt, liked the Chevron better in the blue...it was really strange. Anyways, let me know what you think...I'm just as lost.

hi oniomaniac!

I don't think there's a huge difference between the jumbo blue chevron and the maxi blue chevron. So I would base that decision purely on size considerations! IMO, either jumbo or maxi would be gorgeous!

I'm quite a neutral kind of person - my wardrobe is mainly blacks, some beige, brown tones and so are my shoes. I am wondering if the blue will work......definitely it will be a nice pop of colour with a black outfit but if I'm say wearing something brown or beige-y, not sure it will work.

so I'm back to mulling about the blue chevron woc - that should be gorgeous on weekend with jeans!

Hi mojo,

just thinking about your dilemma but not sure what to say.
But youi know what? If you had all beige on, the real ligt type beige, blue would look great with it - on the purse! What do you think?
And brown too. - I know it sounds weird - but if you had brown on, I think blue would look cool! Depends of course. On te shades.
Dark brown - all one colot - can look great with a blue accessory. Anyway, just thinkin..