Did anyone get a Cheche?

I got the Bohemian Cheche in rouge, it should arrive sometime next week. It would be my first reveal.......so when it comes I'll be sure to post:smile: I haven't seen it IRL so I'm really excited to get it!

I got the Bohemian Cheche in rouge, it should arrive sometime next week. It would be my first reveal.......so when it comes I'll be sure to post:smile: I haven't seen it IRL so I'm really excited to get it!

Can't wait to see pics!!

I would like one but don't have the funds for one right now & by the time I do it'll probably be sold out :sad:

Can't wait to see it! I'm thinking of getting one myself, but I haven't made my mind up yet! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

It will be my first reveal on TPF, but I'll do it as soon as it arrives! I can't wait, hopefully it will be here by Thursday!!

I look forward to seeing this as well. I saw them on the LV site earlier today and noticed it was already out of stock. I think this bag is probably the best choice from the S/S collection.