Did anyone get a Cheche?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So the Cheche bags were released on the 29th. Did anyone get one? I need to see pics! The Bohemian is gorgeous!

2. I got the Bohemian Cheche in rouge, it should arrive sometime next week. It would be my first reveal.......so when it comes I'll be sure to post:smile: I haven't seen it IRL so I'm really excited to get it!

3. Can't wait to see pics!!

I would like one but don't have the funds for one right now & by the time I do it'll probably be sold out :sad:

4. :nuts: Can't wait to see it

5. I agree can't wait to see your photos:smile:

6. *gasps* be sure to reveal!

7. Can't wait to see it! I'm thinking of getting one myself, but I haven't made my mind up yet! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

8. Dear gosh, I love the red Bohemian! Unfortunately there are other bags I need to get before I could consider that one. But it's gorgeous.:pout:

9. Yea Nordy's girl! I may have something on its way too :graucho:

10. Can't wait to see your reveal! That bag is :love:.

11. It will be my first reveal on TPF, but I'll do it as soon as it arrives! I can't wait, hopefully it will be here by Thursday!!

12. I look forward to seeing this as well. I saw them on the LV site earlier today and noticed it was already out of stock. I think this bag is probably the best choice from the S/S collection.

13. Can't wait to see it!!