Did anyone get a Cheche?

LaurieLou

IG@LaurieLouie
Jun 18, 2008
NY
So the Cheche bags were released on the 29th. Did anyone get one? I need to see pics! The Bohemian is gorgeous!

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I got the Bohemian Cheche in rouge, it should arrive sometime next week. It would be my first reveal.......so when it comes I'll be sure to post:smile: I haven't seen it IRL so I'm really excited to get it!

wild child

Aug 8, 2006
Rainy City
I got the Bohemian Cheche in rouge, it should arrive sometime next week. It would be my first reveal.......so when it comes I'll be sure to post:smile: I haven't seen it IRL so I'm really excited to get it!
Can't wait to see pics!!

I would like one but don't have the funds for one right now & by the time I do it'll probably be sold out :sad:

Phédre

O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
Antwerp

Can't wait to see it! I'm thinking of getting one myself, but I haven't made my mind up yet! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

AngelBABY84

No more bags!!!!
Mar 24, 2009
Dear gosh, I love the red Bohemian! Unfortunately there are other bags I need to get before I could consider that one. But it's gorgeous.:pout:

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Can't wait to see your reveal! That bag is :love:.

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
It will be my first reveal on TPF, but I'll do it as soon as it arrives! I can't wait, hopefully it will be here by Thursday!!

I look forward to seeing this as well. I saw them on the LV site earlier today and noticed it was already out of stock. I think this bag is probably the best choice from the S/S collection.