Did anyone ever take a small wallet and add a small key chain on it for keys?

I use my empreinte key pouch in marine rouge - it already has the key holder and fits cards, cash and coins

View attachment 3727384
I also added my Burberry bear charm

Please, how many flat keys + 1 key fob can you fit inside, max? (Just the keys, no cards or cash) I need one that fits 12 keys + fob, and would need to order it online unseen, so I really would like to know... Thanks so much in advance!

Please, how many flat keys + 1 key fob can you fit inside, max? (Just the keys, no cards or cash) I need one that fits 12 keys + fob, and would need to order it online unseen, so I really would like to know... Thanks so much in advance!
I don't have a key fob but the empreinte key pouch is pretty flat even though it has a gusset. it would fit some flat keys but i think a key fob would be too big to put inside it. You could always attach the large keys & key fob onto the key ring

Reactions: Pimpernel
I think the key fob would stretch the cles and add too much tension to the snap. I have the empreinte key pouch in rose ballerine and I only put cards inside. I don't even put my fob or car key inside my canvas four or six key holders either- I let them hang outside! 12 keys is a lot. Would you put the keys in loose or have them hanging on the key chain and then stuffed inside? Honestly, I think it would be a bit bulky. Maybe get two key holders and let the bulky keys/fobs hang outside.

Wow, 12 keys and a fob is a lot. Unfortunately the empriente cles is pretty narrow, despite otherwise being larger than the canvas version, due to it being gusseted on only on side which makes it more suited for acting as a small wallet instead of a key holder. The canvas cles is smaller and deeper, but the most I've ever been able to fit into it - in terms of keys - is 4 plus a fob, although that was definitely pushing it and could very easily damage the cles over a long period of time. I just leave my keys attached and use it as a small wallet instead.

Thank you, everyone. I am trying out the mini pochette as a key cles but is definitely a little too big and bulky compared to the key pouch I have. I do love the idea of the Berberry bear on it, though.

Reactions: j19