Did anyone ever actually buy.....

Hey, didn't LZ have a Kelly Flat a while ago? Someone did, I thought...in blue jean?

Yup! I owned a blue jean one. Owned being the operative word since after using it once, I sold it. I like that is can fold flat, it looks REALLY FAB :smile: when I carried it - all tied up. But it is SO IMPRACTICAL!!!

It took it on one of my business travels... Let's just say that after I had it closed, I didn't want to open it again. Unlike the regular kelly where you can just turn the clasp, you actually have to tie the two straps or the bag will just "hang open" which looked really :yucky: !!!

I felt really bad about selling but it was just going to sit in my closet and in any case, something else caught my eye....;)

I love my Kelly Flat in gold swift since it is sellier. Also, I like the old design of the metal loops that hold the handle to the bag. I also like the metal guides usually present only on birkins or travel Kelly.

I am not so crazy about the bag wanting to fold if you don't have much stuff carried in the bag. To fix this problem, I put in my bolide pouch inside the bag which makes the bag stand upright. Sometimes I use Hermes mousepad to do the trick. I usually don't tie both ends of the strap and instead use only the longer strap to loop around the metal guides to secure while the flap is untucked. The extra strap is also very cool and can be used as a shoulder strap too. Imagine having a Kelly Sellier in beautiful souple gold swift with contrast white stitching is the reason I got this bag. Super lightweight and chic to carry especially with jeans and a tee. See it first in gold swift and you might just take it home.
Okey dokey!!:yes:

Yup! I owned a blue jean one. Owned being the operative word since after using it once, I sold it. I like that is can fold flat, it looks REALLY FAB :smile: when I carried it - all tied up. But it is SO IMPRACTICAL!!!

It took it on one of my business travels... Let's just say that after I had it closed, I didn't want to open it again. Unlike the regular kelly where you can just turn the clasp, you actually have to tie the two straps or the bag will just "hang open" which looked really :yucky: !!!

I felt really bad about selling but it was just going to sit in my closet and in any case, something else caught my eye....;)

Thanks AAB!

i saw a croc kelly flat in my latest fashion mag, GF...fantastic!!!! i have seen a few being brought out for customers and they are cute as a button, a nice new twist and a ton of room, are you gonna get one, huh? huh? huh? let's see! :drool:

The Tyson's Corner had one sitting on the shelves for a long time. It was cute and I tried it on a couple of times but it was too big for me. First it was kept folded in a case for about a month, then it was kept unfolded on the shelf for awhile. It looked like, because it was kept folded for a long period, that creases developed along the fold lines.

I am not a fan...I prefer the traditional Kelly... I do actually like the look of the Kelly flat shown "runway" style...makes a funky, interesting looking clutch...too bad they cannot really be worn that way...

ooooooo, gotta admit, in gold swift.... i'm pretty enamored.
jaegerhomme any pics of it in action, how it looks on the shoulder, or closed/buckled/flap on the outside (but unfolded)?

I always was kind of intrigued by the Kelly Flat, but I don't think my store ordered any for stock and didn't want to order it without the intention of definitely buying it.

Thank you for the wonderful pics, jaegerhomme. Your collection is phenomenal and Gold Swift is the perfection.

I like it too, and I would have bought one if I had been very rich, or at least just rich. But since I am not, I am still struggling on how to finance my next most wanted H priorities, and I'm afraid it will be a long time before the list gets down to the foldable kelly. It's a matter of priorities, I need at least another couple of birkins, two or three kellys, a couple of clutches (sorry three: kelly longue, medor, maharani), and one or two exotics before I get to the foldable kelly.