Did anyone else have their order go out Friday?

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
My SA's placed an order for me on Friday, I got shipping notification the same day.

Now, the problem is, my tracking hasn't updated at all. It still says FedEx has received shipment information. This kind of peeve me off, cause I got two day shipping, and should get it today.

So I'm curious if there is some kind of a delay, or if other people are having the same issue?

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I ordered my bag for Friday, but it was shipped from the store that is a couple hours away from me and I got it via FedEx yesterday. I also ordered a charm from JAX and haven't received any shipping notification or anything, but I didn't get two day.

I'd call customer service if I were you

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
Really?! There went my good day. Ugh.

Dear Jen,

Thank you for your e-mail.

It appears your order has not left our facility. We have place a new order that will arrive tomorrow. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Julia
COACH Online Consumer Service

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
Still no order. :sad: I read on FedEx's website that overnight comes to residential by 4:30, and it is almost 5pm here now. I think FedEx in general runs till 7ish, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
I ended up calling. It didn't go out yesterday so I would get it today as I was told. It went out today, and I will get it by 10:30am. I got a tracking number, and it did for sure get picked up, at the least!

This is very frustrating, though. I could have just waited for PCE and ordered it myself from the website instead of preordering it.

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I hope so.

It's just another testament to how crappy Coach has been lately. Ugh. Now watch. I wont get the right bag, or I'll be missing my fobs... Or who knows. That'd be my luck.
I hope it all works out ;) Coach has to wonder sometimes how some of us stay True to their Line.They just get so frustrating sometimes.Especially for those who are waiting for their order's that get Delayed..I can't wait to see your new goodie's.:smile:

fox0r

Glider Crazy!
Aug 13, 2007
Thanks Dawn!

I got up extra early since overnight stuff can come between 7:30-10:30. It's 20 till 9, and my box is still sitting at the local sort. They must want to cut it close!