Did anyone else get these yet?

1. I got them saturday

Sorry for no inside pics, im lazy

DSC01299.JPG
  2. mine came today... i was hoping for much better with the ladies shoes. sigh. what do you think of the mens line?

3. I got them over the weekend. I really liked the gray suede with black leather bowling bag... mental note to add to wish list:P

4. How do you receive catalogs? I looked on the LV site to sign up, but couldn't find a place.

5. I recall my SA saying that the store looks at how much a customer has spent within a time frame and those selected are the ones that receive catalogs :shrugs:

6. The men's line is nice, I do like the new INHERITANCE LINE (all hand sewn shoes for men) $900+ for the shoes.

I started recieving catalogs when I hit $5k But I also heard once you buy certain things like say RTW you will recieve RTW catalogs, and jewelry ect... so I own 2 pieces of LV RTW so I will get them this f/w

7. This is my FAVORITE shoe for the men IN THE CATALOG...

DSC01300.JPG

8. i've got my eye on the exact same shoe ;) it looks quite similar to my black wingtip army boots from 2 seasons ago.

9. Yeah, I believe it's once you go over a certain amount , but after I got 2 RTW pieces then I started getting RTW catologues too.

10. Which 2 RTW pieces do you have?

11. yes I received both too

12. agreed. they are lucious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice