Did anyone bought Alexandra tote on FOS?

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Canada
I am looking for a good carry on bag for the trip I am planning.
I thought that Alexandra looks like a good size and easy to carry for big airplane trip.
Did anyone already got it? How the leather feels like? It looks nice and soft leather from the picture. I am thinking in black.
Thanks in advance!

Aug 10, 2012
Little World of Bags!
I am no help since I don't have one. But all I know is it looks really good. I was in NY and saw a lady carrying this in her work attire and thought it looked really good. I notice this one has a zipper too - always great thing for traveling.

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Canada
I am no help since I don't have one. But all I know is it looks really good. I was in NY and saw a lady carrying this in her work attire and thought it looked really good. I notice this one has a zipper too - always great thing for traveling.
That's what I thought. Good big size, has zipper, and leather looks soft. I thought of Saffiano tote but it's more structured and maybe hard to carry around on the trip.

Thank you for your thoughts!!

PUrseverance

Purse or Pockabook?
May 9, 2012
Christmas City, PA
I am looking for a good carry on bag for the trip I am planning.
I thought that Alexandra looks like a good size and easy to carry for big airplane trip.
Did anyone already got it? How the leather feels like? It looks nice and soft leather from the picture. I am thinking in black.
Thanks in advance!
SO IRONIC, this was my exact purchase yesterday for they very same reason as I'm headed to sunny AZ for vacation in a couple weeks...COUNTING THE DAYS! :smile: I went to the outlet to pick up something else I had on hold and they had just gotten the FP deleted Alex Baby Bags in Black Patent Op C Stitch ..I never saw these up close...and let me just say..this might be the most PERFECT Large tote I've ever seen!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I was debating about the coated canvas or saffiano large one..but no way, this Alex tops them all!

It hit all my "must haves" for a large tote - It's organizational heaven inside, tons of easy access pockets outside while still being streamlined and not bulky looking, it's super comfy on the arm, it is very soft for a patent - has feet and will fit under the seat on the plane, I can fit the purse I'm bringing inside...plus it's black patent, so it's durable for travel and easily cleanable. and it's super cute! :smile: plus I will use this for more than just travel! It's just a great great bag!! I think you will be happy with one!

Attachments

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
I picked up the white/chambray one saturday at the outlet and I love it! Great size, the zipper is awesome and not a breakaway and I love the back slip compartment for keys and cell. The strap drop is comfortble too and I feel the leather is substancial and sturdy. Fits all my daily things plus, water bottle, magazine and a few extras! HTH

PUrseverance

Purse or Pockabook?
May 9, 2012
Christmas City, PA
SO IRONIC, this was my exact purchase yesterday for they very same reason as I'm headed to sunny AZ for vacation in a couple weeks...COUNTING THE DAYS! :smile: I went to the outlet to pick up something else I had on hold and they had just gotten the FP deleted Alex Baby Bags in Black Patent Op C Stitch ..I never saw these up close...and let me just say..this might be the most PERFECT Large tote I've ever seen!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I was debating about the coated canvas or saffiano large one..but no way, this Alex tops them all!

It hit all my "must haves" for a large tote - It's organizational heaven inside, tons of easy access pockets outside while still being streamlined and not bulky looking, it's super comfy on the arm, it is very soft for a patent - has feet and will fit under the seat on the plane, I can fit the purse I'm bringing inside...plus it's black patent, so it's durable for travel and easily cleanable. and it's super cute! :smile: plus I will use this for more than just travel! It's just a great great bag!! I think you will be happy with one!
OH and it's a ZIP closure..another necessity! :smile:

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Canada

Now I am getting excited about this bag!!
Your black patent Op C stich is GORGEOU!!
Thank you for all the pictures! It looks really roomy inside. MFF one doesn't look like has lot's of pockets like yours but I don't mind so much because I always use organizing bags inside the big bag.

Thank you again and have a great trip!!!:biggrin:

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Canada
I picked up the white/chambray one saturday at the outlet and I love it! Great size, the zipper is awesome and not a breakaway and I love the back slip compartment for keys and cell. The strap drop is comfortble too and I feel the leather is substancial and sturdy. Fits all my daily things plus, water bottle, magazine and a few extras! HTH
Thank you!
No break away zipper! Nice!!
All sound like it will be my perfect travel(and everyday) bag!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
Thank you!
No break away zipper! Nice!!
All sound like it will be my perfect travel(and everyday) bag!
I would definately give it a try! I know mine is a spring color combo but I am carrying it today and I don't care what the weather does! :smile:

PUrseverance

Purse or Pockabook?
May 9, 2012
Christmas City, PA
Thank you for all the pictures! It looks really roomy inside. MFF one doesn't look like has lot's of pockets like yours but I don't mind so much because I always use organizing bags inside the big bag.

I see that now sorry..mine is the full price deleted Alex Baby bag which was a great find..it was 398 then 50% off - they had 1 or 2 more and my store yesterday so, if you want it, pm me and I'll give you the info, maybe they will do a charge send.

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Canada
I would definately give it a try! I know mine is a spring color combo but I am carrying it today and I don't care what the weather does! :smile:
white/chambray is a beautiful color combo!
Enjoy your bag! I carry white bag in even snow!
I whink I will be getting Alexandra in Black!

PUrseverance

Purse or Pockabook?
May 9, 2012
Christmas City, PA

You too..where ya headed?

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Canada
I see that now sorry..mine is the full price deleted Alex Baby bag which was a great find..it was 398 then 50% off - they had 1 or 2 more and my store yesterday so, if you want it, pm me and I'll give you the info, maybe they will do a charge send.
I live in Canada:sad: I should put that in my profile....
I really love your bag and noticed it has strap which MFF doesn't. What a great find!