Did anyone also have these dark pink discolorations in their RoseNF?

I agree that the bag looks dingy on the inside. If in fact it was discoloration from when you originally purchased the bag, it will be difficult to "prove" since they aren't looking at a bag that still looks brand new. But hey, anything can happen, take it in if you think they might replace the bag. Personally, I think you might have to live with it. Buy a nice purse organizer in the same color to cover it up if it really bothers you.

Yes i still love if. But not sure how those pink spots showed up. Any suggestions where to buy purse organizer? My Neverfulls I do throw everything in those the reason I exchanged the propriano. I was just wondering about those pink spots b

Sorry to hear about the spots. I use samorga organizers in all my bags including my neverfull. They're great quality. A nice thick felt material and it'll keep your bag nice and clean as well as organized. You can customize the organizer and ask for Velcro detachable compartments. You can buy one with no conpartments or cup holders so it lets your neverfull remain a big, open bag. But it'll cover up those marks :smile:

Oh thank you so much. I am going to order one in the Indian pink. Which style do you like? I see the have many different ones.

I buy the one with the center compartments and then I ask in the comments for them to please attach them by Velcro so I can remove them if I want to, and I also ask for them to include two cup holders with Velcro that I can attach if I choose. You can customize them any way you like :smile:. There's a samorga thread on here that shows how they look inside bags. And if you look on YouTube you'll see exactly how they fit in the neverfull. They're fantastic :smile:. I don't use baby wipes or any types of cleaners on my bags. I just use samorgas :smile:

Yes i still love if. But not sure how those pink spots showed up. Any suggestions where to buy purse organizer? My Neverfulls I do throw everything in those the reason I exchanged the propriano. I was just wondering about those pink spots b
I'm sorry to hear about the spots, but that's unfortunately the major downside to light colours like RB. You can look at Samorga or PurseBling for interior organizers - both offer sizes that will fit the MM and come in colours to match - and in the meantime you can make your own homemade cleaning solution. Add a few drops of Dawn dish soap (liquid laundry soap intended for lights and delicates will also work) to a bowl of very warm, but NOT hot, water and mix with a soft-bristled toothbrush until you have bubbles. Tap off the excess moisture before gently applying to the lining in small circular motions. Allow to rest for a moment before soaking up the excess with a soft dry cloth to prevent over-saturation of the canvas since you don't want to risk having mold/mildew. You can also use the same toothbrush to gently groom and brush along the nooks and crannies to pick up any debris such as hair. Repeat as necessary and allow your NF to dry for 12-24 hours before either inserting an organizer or using as is.