Did anybody get the new madison spectator hippie yet?

I saw her at the store. I'm 4'11" so it was WAY too big for me. I wish they would make a smaller version for the vertically challenged!

The colors are gorgeous though, the lilac is a bit much IMO, but the Acorn was gorgeous!!

I bought this bag in Walnut. Its about the size of a parker a tad smaller. But it forms to your body. Very soft etc.. Only thing I hate is it does not stand on its own LOL Yea I know its a hippie.

I saw the bag and it is beautiful. It reminds me of the Julianne. For me, I didn't like the fact that all my stuff was going to sit on the bottom, therefore, it would be hard to find anything and it would make the bag bulge on the bottom. Does that make sense? Also, I found the shorter strap a little to short to wear on the shoulder with a winter coat on.

I tried her on at the FP Store and she is really nice but I already have the Parker Hippie and think it would be to the same..

For those of you that own this bag, what do you think of the crossbody strap? The lilac is the perfect color for me, but I'm weary of the unadjustable crossbody strap. Plus like Toonces, I'm only 4'11". If the old Parker Hippies were too big for me, this one is probably too big too. They need to make a smaller size.

I had the Parker Hippie and saw this new lilac hippie in Palm Beach-the color is gorgeous! It is large, and it would be great to see a smaller version. I like the crossbody style, but my prefer Hailey due to the full zip top closure.

I love this bag, but for me it is too similar to the Parker hippie to justify purchasing it at this time. If it ever makes it to the outlet though, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

I saw it IRL last week , but passed it up because I am trying really hard to stick to my ban.

It is gorgeous! The leather is really soft and the bag is light. It is larger than the large brooke length wise, but it isn't as wide so it would probably carry a little less.

The acorn doesn't look like the picture on the website, the pictures for the acorn carryall are much truer to the color.

I caved and ordered it today! I should have it by tuesday!