Did anybody get the Kristin Flap in Leather Black or Peach?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I was talking to my SA the other day and she said that the kristin black leather flap's are already sold out, and 9 of the peach flaps are left... so I was wondering, if anybody bought the flaps? I don't recall seeing any here on tpf? (Altough they are still available on coach.com- so why would she say they're sold out)
I was curious what you guys think of them in general, I have the op art one and love her :tender:... she fits as much as my small hobo... did she come in other colors?

Yes, I really like the flap bag style and was quite surprised to find how roomy the bag is as well as how comfortable it fits on the shoulder when carried. The dept. stores had other colors available for the flap bag. I was admiring a rose/metallic one at Macy's a few months ago... it was very nice. You can try checking eBay to see what the other flap bag colors look like but it's my understanding that the older flap bag colors have been marked down to 30% - 50% at the dept. stores; clearance priced.

I was talking to my SA the other day and she said that the kristin black leather flap's are already sold out, and 9 of the peach flaps are left... so I was wondering, if anybody bought the flaps? I don't recall seeing any here on tpf? (Altough they are still available on coach.com- so why would she say they're sold out)
I was curious what you guys think of them in general, I have the op art one and love her :tender:... she fits as much as my small hobo... did she come in other colors?

Hi coachmommyofmin I finally got the Kristin picture to download and just put it in as a new thread. Sorry it's so late in posting, Anne (grannytoabbi).