Did anybody buy online from Totokaelo?

bagfan

O.G.
May 2, 2006
Looking for any reviews. Yelp looks really bad, but there is an item I want to buy that I can’t find anywhere else. Any first hand experience feedback appreciated.

Yes I’ve bought from them a few times although not recently. Back a couple of years ago, when Mansur Gavriel bags were hard to get hold of, I came across them when they had the bag I wanted in stock. Shipping was super fast (although not cheap) and items arrived in good condition. I’ve also bought other items from them as they have decent sales on once in a while.

Yes I’ve bought from them a few times although not recently. Back a couple of years ago, when Mansur Gavriel bags were hard to get hold of, I came across them when they had the bag I wanted in stock. Shipping was super fast (although not cheap) and items arrived in good condition. I’ve also bought other items from them as they have decent sales on once in a while.
Thank you! Any other feedback out there?

I’ve brought from them recently. First item actually and I’ve been following them since 2009/10? Back when they had email membership and way before their second store in nyc.

They’re legit. I had a slight problem and had a little back and forth with them but overall good.