Did all your bags, (bought at an LV boutique), come with dust covers?

I was going through my bags today, and realized that my Mono NeverFull GM didn't come with a dust cover/sleeper. I didn't think about it when we bought it, but now I am wondering if anyone else who bought the mono NF got a dustcover. They just put mine in a big LV shopping bag and out the store we went. All my other bags came with a dustcover. :shrugs: Thanks.

YES, I too ALWAYS get a box and I thought it was standard for them to put the purse in the dustbag when sold...If I remember correctly, the price tag is also stuck on the dust bag so your bag should have definitly had one.

I don't know if you can just ask for one (for security purposes), but was it recent? If you show your receipt, and maybe find the SA that helped you, I'm sure they'll know they forgot to give you a dustbag...

That is super odd, and I also find it rude that (s)he just put it in a paper bag. :/

Absolutely! I would definitely go back and ask for one. I did have one experience when I bought my damier speedy where the SA forgot to give me the lock and keys. I had to call them and then they mailed them to me.