Did a wedding for a purse designer

lina girl

Jun 2, 2007
Ok, I have to share this with you all since this is a purse website. I'm an entertainment coordinator and I was contacted last year to help with a wedding. For so long, I only dealt with the wedding coordinator. Anyways, it was a well thought out plan and coordination went pretty smooth. I coordinated the entertainment for the wedding (beautiful hotel by the way) and I found out who the wedding was for. It was for a beautiful purse designer. Yes, they are listed on this TPF. The wedding was so beautiful, so well organized and I was floored by the lay out, decor and the ambiance of the whole event. Just wanted to share that being a purse lover by the way. The only problem was I brought my LV. I wish I'd known earlier who it was for I would have bought one of the their beautiful purses.

ooh! ooh! Whose wedding?

Was it Megs and Vlad's? heh heh heh

Rebecca Minkoff?

I'm not at liberty to say whose it was but it was fabulous. What's funny though is the band that I brought there had no inkling or absolutely had no idea or interest in purses and they could not understand my excitement. I only found out when I got there who it was for. I would love to do Megs and Vlad's wedding. THE HOTEL was still buzzing about the wedding the next day when I had to fly the band back home.