Did A Little Shopping... (Friday Night Reveal)

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
As you all know I've been contemplating getting the Graffiti Neverfull GM. Well after sitting on it for a few weeks, while saving up my lil change haha... I decided that spending that amount of money right now is just not feasible. Earlier this week, I noticed while using my new Vernis Zippy Organizer there's a little black smudging near the zipper from one of my bags... I am guessing my Gucci Tote, since that's my work bag. I freaked out and immediately decided this was my excuse to go to LV. I do have a Porte-Tresor wallet, but I wanted something new. So I decided to buy my 4th LV wallet...

Here it is... a REVEAL!

P.S. Please don't be upset with me for not getting the Neverfull, trust me I want it SO bad. I just can't afford it right now... plus I have quite a few bags to get me by. Kevin, will be back to buying LV bags in no time! HAHA.

IMG_0082-1.jpg

IMG_0083-1.jpg

We won't be mad (unless you take too long on the reveal, that is!)...it was responsible to pass on the nf if you just don't have the money for it right now. Come on, show us the m-o-n-e-y...I mean show us the wallet!!!

Yay.. I am glad y'all aren't mad at me! I try being responsible... but it's SO hard HAHA! :roflmao:

Sweet: I am sorry, but I didn't get the Pink Graffiti Zippy.

But I did get...

IMG_0084-1.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086-1.jpg

My New DAMIER AZUR Sarah Wallet for the summer! Today's beautiful weather inspired me to get this new baby! She's SO pretty...

Here's a random picture I decided to take:

IMG_0087.jpg

Oh. I want that azur !!!! I just got a few azur peices myself. I love it for s/s. Fab with the framboise zippy. Or is that pomme? Anyway. LOVES