Did a little shoppin.....

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Hey there Ladies & Gents!

Thought I'd share the goodies that I picked up today in Amsterdam......

orangebagce8.jpg

boxeshw1.jpg

Some smellies (which I can share with PHH.....but probably won't LOL):

hermesscenceur9.jpg

A new 70 x 70 scarf (they are sooooo soft!):

scarfnd0.jpg

Sorry about the crap pic, just tossed it on then took a pic in my hallway:

scarfonuk0.jpg

scarfbagrs2.jpg

And my SA gave me some Perfume, Body Lotion and Soap!

freestuffvx6.jpg

Thanks for looking :flowers:

Thanks Ladies!

I forgot to mention that my SA bought a bag out from the back that isn't for sale yet. I was very confused because when she showed the box it was tiny! Anyway, she opened it up and pulled out what looked like a small zip agenda. When she undid it, a silk bag unfolded and the opened leather zip agenda-looking bit turned into the base. The bag itself is, well, useless IMO. Just a small folding shopping bag and priced at a whopping €795! It was nice to see though.

Thanks Ladies!

I forgot to mention that my SA bought a bag out from the back that isn't for sale yet. I was very confused because when she showed the box it was tiny! Anyway, she opened it up and pulled out what looked like a small zip agenda. When she undid it, a silk bag unfolded and the opened leather zip agenda-looking bit turned into the base. The bag itself is, well, useless IMO. Just a small folding shopping bag and priced at a whopping €795! It was nice to see though.

Yep, that's the new 'eco-friendly' shopping tote that was featured in (IIRC) Vanity Fair this month. It's a neat concept, though I'm not sure I'd spring for one.