Did a little shoppin.....

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!
Hey there Ladies & Gents!

Thought I'd share the goodies that I picked up today in Amsterdam......

Some smellies (which I can share with PHH.....but probably won't LOL):

A new 70 x 70 scarf (they are sooooo soft!):

Sorry about the crap pic, just tossed it on then took a pic in my hallway:

And my SA gave me some Perfume, Body Lotion and Soap!

Thanks for looking :flowers:

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
oh wow!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE that scarf! congrats on all the goodies!

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!
Thanks Ladies!

I forgot to mention that my SA bought a bag out from the back that isn't for sale yet. I was very confused because when she showed the box it was tiny! Anyway, she opened it up and pulled out what looked like a small zip agenda. When she undid it, a silk bag unfolded and the opened leather zip agenda-looking bit turned into the base. The bag itself is, well, useless IMO. Just a small folding shopping bag and priced at a whopping €795! It was nice to see though.

gina_b

Jul 27, 2006
with Mr X
Thanks Ladies!

I forgot to mention that my SA bought a bag out from the back that isn't for sale yet. I was very confused because when she showed the box it was tiny! Anyway, she opened it up and pulled out what looked like a small zip agenda. When she undid it, a silk bag unfolded and the opened leather zip agenda-looking bit turned into the base. The bag itself is, well, useless IMO. Just a small folding shopping bag and priced at a whopping €795! It was nice to see though.
Yep, that's the new 'eco-friendly' shopping tote that was featured in (IIRC) Vanity Fair this month. It's a neat concept, though I'm not sure I'd spring for one.

Neeya

Jan 2, 2007
That scarf is amazing!!! My sister would love to have that!! *must find* :biggrin: Congratulations!