Diaper/ Work Bag-- which color should I get? *pic included*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color should I get?

1. Black with grey

2. Salmon with pink

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Ladies,

I can't make up my mind on which color I should get for this bag. It's a diaper bag but I'm thinking of using it as a work bag, travel bag, or sometimes as a diaper bag. So I'm thinking I want the color thats most versatile. I also want to consider the one that goes with the most outfits (goes with grey tones and brown tones). Here are the choices:

Black - more classic? may last longer? but boring and plain? may only go with grey shades outfit. Not sure I can wear this when I'm wearing browns? inside is blue which is good in that my baby is a boy but not good in that I don't care for the color. At first glance, I had picked up this one first.

Salmon - fun but is color too trendy? will it be tacky/ cheap to me later? may go with all shade outfits? inside is pink which is super cute but my baby is a boy. This one is cheaper by $40.

I am getting a large cosmetic bag (one of them is included in pic) that matches with either one of them. However if I get the salmon one, I can get an extra smaller size cosmetic bag. Not sure what I need a smaller one for... but just saying I have to consider that too.

What do you ladies think and why? Thanks in Advance!

Attached Files:

2. I definitely say the black and gray. I think for work purposes it is much more appropriate and you can classic. I think if I were carrying the red one, I would get tired of it very quickly. Plus, the black and gray will match anything you wear. I always prefer to get colorful accessories or wear color accessories and my coats, bags, and shoes are pretty much always a classic neutral.

3. I agree on the Black!It does go with more and it looks nicer,imo....Plus the inside is Blue:smile:Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

4. I'm partial to pink so that's what I voted for, especially for a diaper bag.

5. Black for me.