Diaper bags?

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
Marc by Marc Jacobs used to have beautiful nylon diaper bags.
I think you might find one during the sales period.

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
Not designer, but I have a Fawn Design and love it. It can function as backpack or crossbody and doesn't scream diaper bag. I think I've received more compliments on it than on most of my handbags.

dhfwu

May 17, 2014
The Duo Diaper Bag by Skip Hop is pretty common in my area, and friends have praised its size and placement of compartments. I also bought a Kate Spade diaper bag on sale months ago, which I hope to use as a casual tote or beach bag after we finish the diaper phase. However, the KS bag doesn't have any compartments (probably a newbie mistake, on my part). If anyone knows of bag organizers designed specifically for new parent needs (e.g., compartments sized for bottles and baby wipes, not just keys, phones, and wallets), I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Sep 26, 2009
I was standing behind a woman on the escalator carrying a Jujube. Very cute and stylish and did not scream diaper bag to me. In fact, I was thinking what a cute backpack! They have a lot of different styles and prints from what I can see on their website. Some of the styles also seem to be machine washable. One of my friends carried a Le Sport Sac Ryan bag and it has held up well to use by both of her children.

Happy Shopping!

Reactions: Amazona

FlipDiver

O.G.
Nov 4, 2010
I love my Skip Hop Chelsea. And I just picked up the Henri Bendel baby bag but haven't used it yet.

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
MZ Wallace makes great nylon bags with all kinds of organizational pockets. There are a few styles that many women use as a diaper bag (they're not labeled as diaper bags and are very stylish). Can't remember the style names but you can figure it out when you check out the web site.

lenarmc

Mar 1, 2014
I used the Baby Bjorn hard shell bag. I loved that thing. It's designed to be used with one hand.

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Another vote for the JJB Be Right Backpack! I have one in the Duchess (black&white polkadot) print and I absolutely love it. I don't have any kids of my own but the bag gets alot of use whether it follows our herd of DBF's own and my borrowed kids on our adventures or if I travel solo and need something reliable and stylish to carry my stuff in. With JJB, you never get just a pretty bag; details and features are very carefully considered. There's also a wide variety of styles, prints and even matching pouches, coolers and paci holders to choose from!