Diaper bags at the outlet

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Does anyone know if the outlets have any diaper bags right now? How much does a diaper bag typically cost at the outlet (before coupons)? My nearest outlet is 2 hours away. I am debating on whether to drive there in hopes of finding a bag, or just use my PCE at the FP store on one of the new Alex patent diaper bags. Thanks for any info.

They currently have the signature stripe line (#13803) for $199 and the Tattersall diaper bag (#14792) for I believe $259? Those are the only 2 I'm sure of, there could be more.

I saw the signature stripe and tattersall diaper bags at my outlet over the weekend. They're really nice, coated canvas, big and roomy with lots and lots of interior pockets, a zip top, and a nice changing pad. I would have snapped one up if I had any need for it (my youngest is 4 so I don't really). I'm not sure on price. If you want the big tote style, I'd go for the outlet one, otherwise I'd go for the Alex.

Here's a link to an *bay auction (not mine, just the first one that came up) for the tattersall diaper bag, so cute!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d4cef4f&itemid=370339481746&ff4=263602_263622

Thanks so much for all of the info! It seems like the diaper bags at the outlet are quite a bit cheaper than the Alex one, and they look really cute! I should be going to the outlet within the next month, so I think I'll hold off on purchasing one from the FP store for now.

Just as a personal preference, but I'd go with the siggy stripe over the tattersall--tattersall is really stiff under the arm (returning one myself) while the siggy seem more smooshable and comfy. Plus it's tailor made to be a diaper bag (coming with the changing pad. The tattersall bag is really just a large tote, so it doesn't come with a changing pad (if that matters to you).

Just as a personal preference, but I'd go with the siggy stripe over the tattersall--tattersall is really stiff under the arm (returning one myself) while the siggy seem more smooshable and comfy. Plus it's tailor made to be a diaper bag (coming with the changing pad. The tattersall bag is really just a large tote, so it doesn't come with a changing pad (if that matters to you).
The one I was referencing is a diaper bag and comes with a changing pad.:smile:

I do agree with you about the stiffness though.

I think there are totes and diaper bags in the tattersall, the one I was drooling over was the magenta tattersall diaper bag. It was very stiff but I didn't try it on.

I got the Heritage diaper bag. It was $250 and then 20% off. I love it! Haven't used it yet but I will be soon enough. I have the beige one but they had the fuschia one as well.

I hope they get some new bags at the outlet that are baby-related from FP deletes, I'm shopping for a coworker's wife and I want to get a variety of bags to show her to find out her tastes... since he's not too sure himself!

I hope they get some new bags at the outlet that are baby-related from FP deletes, I'm shopping for a coworker's wife and I want to get a variety of bags to show her to find out her tastes... since he's not too sure himself!

I hope they get some new ones, too, my sister-in-law is expecting her first baby and I'd love to get her a nice diaper bag, but I don't think she'd like the ones I saw at the outlet.

My outlet (Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canda) had the Addison diaper bag in the patent purple last week. If memory serves me right it was not marked down from boutique pricing other then the outlet 30% coupon. I think it was about $600 before coupon.(?)