Diaper bag vs regular big handbag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone else besides me forgone the diaper bag for just a really large handbag? Diaper bags seem so ugly and not stylish at all. The only problem with just a regular large bag is I hate have bottles with any liquid in them in my purse.

2. Backpacks come in handy too depending on the outing. I have use a cheap Old Navy bag as well as totes that come as gift w/ purchase from Lancome. Hmm... are you thinking about getting a Gucci tote? A good sized one that holds your stuff as well as baby's would be good so you don't have to lug 2 bags.

3. I actually purchased a gucci tote, brown with white accents. I love it accept for I feel it is more of a summer purse.

4. i got the gucci diaper bag. i love it. it's so much better than other diaper bags even my DH loves it.