Diaper bag poll!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should you Spend or Save Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    Ok ladies give me tour opinions. I already have a NF GM with an organizer insert but I I don't want to use it for. Diaper bag because it doesn't zip close and I would hate for everything to fall out with a newborn and full hands. I've narrowed myself down to the figheri GM or the totally mm. I really would like the totally GM since I'm 5'11 and not incredibly skinny. I know that size is discontinued though and I don't want to by pre- loved, I guess because all my baby things will be in there and I just want it to be brand new and fresh. Tell me your opinions or suggestions for other bags :smile:

2. Totally has always looked like a diaper bag to me...so totally gets my vote!

3. I would go for the Totally!

4. Totally!

5. Absolutely totally. It could never serve a better purpose than being a diaper bag IMO (although, of course, i want one myself and it would be for work!)

6. +1 Totally for sure!!

7. Totally

8. if this is a diaper bag and purse all in one then yes my vote is for the Totally. but if its strictly diaper bag usage then I would say just buy a regular diaper and carry a really chic clutch or TP.my kids diaper bags always had spilled juice or baby wipe smells. But like the other posters said Totally always looked like a diaper bag to me and the GM would be the size I would get

9. Totally

10. Totally for sure! I agree with everyone else that said it looks like a diaper bag so I'm sure it will function wonderfully as one. You have the exterior pockets which will come in very handy. GL deciding!

11. Totally. Carefree in DE as well.

12. +1

13. This ^

14. What about a Palermo so you also have the hands free option? (Plus it's pretty)

15. I like the Totally . Great Mommy bag.