Diane Kruger's Chanel Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of this bag? I purchased this style from a seller on eBay (and will be uploaded pics soon), but I'm not certain it is authentic. If anyone has more shots of this bag, esp. the interior, that they could post, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks and happy holidays!

:tpfrox:

Attachments

• chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 516
  • chanel2.jpg
    chanel2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 406
  • chanel3.jpg
    chanel3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 350
ah yes, my beautiful Luxury Flap! I can't get photos of my interior right now, but look through the Luxury Ligne thread in the Reference Library, it's possible I already posted interior sots there . . .
If you aren't really good at spotting fakes, our photos probably won't help much anyhow unless it's a bad, obvious fake.
You're welcome to post it in the Authenticate This! sticky in the Chanel Shopping Forum though, our 'experts' love to help!

yes, it's Paris new York luggage and is now 2 yrs old. The whole PNY ligne was totally popular, very difficult to find now.
Here's 2 photos/info:

Attachments

• pny.jpg
    pny.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 209
  • pnyprice.jpg
    pnyprice.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 158
here are the pics....

it isn't the same bag....anyone know the style?

Attachments

• de8e.jpg
    de8e.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 126
  • c2071.jpg
    c2071.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 126
Oh yeah, that's a fake, the chain is wrong and that interior label is hideous. I hope you paid with a credit card through paypal. You should be able to get your money back the easiest that way. So sorry you got stuck with a fake!! It's happened to me before and I know how awful it feels. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.