Diane Kruger With Joshua Jackson

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 10.14.04 am.png
From DListed. The article:

It sometimes feels as though there are two schools of dressing when it comes to the couture of the Cannes Film Festival. One, wear only enough fabric not to get arrested for breaking a public indecency law. Or two, wear so much fabric, people will think you recently invested in a discount textile company. Diane Kruger showed up to Cannes wearing a whole lot of fabric, but according to Page Six, it’s because she might be trying to cover up a baby bump

Sources say that 41-year-old Diane Kruger is most likely knocked up by her boyfriend of at least a year, 49-year-old Norman Reedus. The above picture was taken on Sunday at the premiere of Sink Or Swim. She’s wearing an Armani Prive gown that many people believe was chosen specifically for its shapelessness. One source says that Diane has worn “super billowy” dresses at three Cannes events so far. Later on Sunday, Diane was seen at a Women in Motion dinner event wearing what I can only describe as one of Betty Draper’s old maternity cast-offs.

And then there was the Met Gala last week, where Diane showed up in another stomach-obscuring dress. She’s also reportedly been seen at Cannes wearing a very large pink coat. As if her recent choice in clothing wasn’t a possible giveaway, there’s also her current drinking habits. Sources says that Diane has been seen drinking only water.

Page Six also points out that Diane listed her two-bedroom Tribeca apartment last month after living in it for only about a year. Source say she and Norman have been house hunting.

This would be Diane’s first kid, and Norman’s second (he shares an 18-year-old son with Helena Christensen).

Diane and Norman are notoriously private people. They just recently started posing for pictures together in a way that doesn’t scream, “Couple? You’re crazy – I barely know them!” I just don’t see Diane as the type that will announce a pregnancy in the typical celebrity way. Instead we’re going to be given all the evidence we need when a photographer catches Diane in an oversized hoodie pushing a stroller carrying a rugged-faced baby with a full head of messy brown bedhead.​

Reactions: Grande Latte
There are a lot of comments on her IG posts also speculating she's pregnant. From what I know..I'm surprised they would want to have a family at this stage. He is notoriously busy filming 2 TV shows...he rarely has time off..when he does he's making appearances around the world. They aren't photographed often together because they both seem to be constantly on the move.
Although he seems to be a great dad to Mingus and loves being a dad.

Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Welcome First Child Together

Diane Kruger is a mom!

The German-American actress and her boyfriend, The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus, have welcomed their first child together, PEOPLE confirms.

No other details — including baby’s sex, name or birth date — are known.

While the new baby is the first child for Kruger, 42, Reedus is also a dad to 19-year-old son Mingus Lucien, his only child with ex Helena Christensen.

Reps for the couple have not commented on the new addition.

Source

The bags under his eyes. Could it be genetics? Sure. Or not...just my perception.

I do like him on TWD too. It will be interesting how the show evolves and moves on without Rick.

The bags under his eyes. Could it be genetics? Sure. Or not...just my perception.

I do like him on TWD too. It will be interesting how the show evolves and moves on without Rick.
Well, just FYI, I'm a fan..so I'll fill you in. In 2005 the car he was a passenger in was hit by a semi. He had extensive facial surgery including a new titanium eye socket and screws placed in this nose (hence the bags you refer to). He doesn't often drink. Films 2 TV shows and spends countless weekends at comic con events meeting fans..so. yeah, surgery aside..I'd have bags under my eyes too.

I don’t talk about celebrities unless I truly know them, but you just had a drop the mic moment. All good tho. :smile:

I just gossip about them! Lol

As I said, my POV is perception only and one or two interviews, but again I don’t follow him that closely so I can’t say all interviews.

Well, just FYI, I'm a fan..so I'll fill you in. In 2005 the car he was a passenger in was hit by a semi. He had extensive facial surgery including a new titanium eye socket and screws placed in this nose (hence the bags you refer to). He doesn't often drink. Films 2 TV shows and spends countless weekends at comic con events meeting fans..so. yeah, surgery aside..I'd have bags under my eyes too.

Wow, thanks for sharing this, I had no idea.