Diane Kruger With Joshua Jackson

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Ohh! I love how theyre both pulling faces in the first pic! hehehe!

I have to say I saw Wicker park last night (L'apartement is sooo much better btw) and she isn't all that pretty. On the other hand she's a great actress.

Pacey is a cutey!

4. Who is Diane?

5. wicker park was an odd movie, I saw it so long ago ~ I have no idea who she is either and/or what role she had in wicker park.....oh, Pacey - you had your chance with Kitty Holmes - HEE!HEE!

6. she is an actress but i dont know her.:shrugs:

7. Diane was in Troy and National Treasure!
    She is very beautiful!

8. ^ahh I saw both of those movies and I can't place her. haha

9. 1st time seeing her ... looks cute

10. Lol, who are either of them?

11. Joshua Jackson (from Dawsons Creek fame) and Diane Kruger (shes german- from Troy and National tresure fame- other than that she does more artsey movies). Oh and also her divorce with her husband hasnt been finalised. Im not her stalker or anything...i just read a quick bio!

12. Aw I didn't know they were together.. they look so cute!!!

13. I think they look cute together too! And regarding Diane's looks it seems that not everyone tends to agree, some think she is gorgeous and others don't think so. I think she is an attractive girl but when I saw the movie Troy I thought they could of done a better job at casting the mythical beauty that was Helen of Troy! I didn't like her that much in that role!

14. The first pic looks like they just put some chapstick on or something:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice