Diane Kruger - Style Thread

1. Wow, I'm surprised Diane doesn't have her own style thread. So it's about time to give her one.
    She doesn't really need an introduction other than she has impeccable, fantastic style and what makes that great is that she has stated before that she doesn't use a stylist, so her style is truly her own.

Here's some of her recent looks-

At The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Hollywood Costume Opening Party, October 1, 2014 in Los Angeles
    [​IMG]

At 'The Affair' New York Series Premiere on October 6, 2014 in NYC
    [​IMG]

At the W Magazine celebration of the 'Best Performances' Portfolio and The Golden Globes with Cadillac and Dom Perignon, on January 8, 2015 in Los Angeles
    [​IMG]

72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards, on January 11, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California
    [​IMG]

20th annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards, on January 15, 2015 in Los Angeles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zimbio

2. Thank you so much for starting this thread :woohoo:
    I adore Diane Kruger and her style!

3. You're welcome! :flowers: I had to start a thread for her because I was genuinely surprised she didn't already have one. I have been a fan of Diane's style for a long, long time!

4. She's worn a lot of great looks recently. I particularly like the purple dress and the off the shoulder black and white. Silver at the Golden Globes is beautiful too.

5. Love the b&w Sophia Webster shoes in the first pic

6. 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

diane-kruger-joshua-jackson-vanity-fair-oscar-party-01.jpg
    snow0160 likes this.
  7. Coachella, April 18th

[​IMG]
    Dailymail

8. She's one of my favourites - I absolutely adore her style!

9. Photocall for "Disorder" during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2015 in Cannes, France.

Wearing Dolce & Gabbana.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zimbio

10. Premiere of "The Sea Of Trees" during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2015 in Cannes, France.

Wearing Prada & Harry Winston jewels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zimbio

Vanana likes this.
  11. I'm obsessed with that Dolce dress with the rose and the jeweled buttons.

12. Pretty

13. Martell Cognac's 300th anniversary event at the iconic Palace of Versailles on May 20, 2015 in Versailles, France.

Wearing Jason Wu.

[​IMG]
    Zimbio

14. At Joel Silver's annual Memorial Day beach party at his home in Malibu. May 25th.

[​IMG]
    Zimbio

15. At he Eighth-Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park on May 30, 2015 in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Wearing a Roland Mouret Jumpsuit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zimbio