Diana Top Handle Tote bag, Any opinions?

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi there, I've been looking at this bag recently, and it has kind of grown on me. It's the new smaller Diana Top Handle bag with the strap. It comes in the yellow colour, and looks like a nice spring/summer kind of bag. It looks great with the bamboo, which I love, but I'm kind of indecisive on purchasing it.

Does anyone have one, and can tell me what they think of it? Any modelling pictures? Does the handle crack after a while, or is it too hard to carry? Any advice or options and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also a it concerned, about the yellow colour? And what age can it be used? I'm worried it might be for an older more mature woman.

Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.gucci.com/cn-en/styles/308360FWCGG9766#

bama_gucci

Jun 17, 2009
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love that bag!! I have a BTH and the strap does help out a lot when I get tired of carrying it by the bamboo handle. The bamboo will naturally have cracks in it but they are nothing to worry about. It's a pretty strong material. If you love the yellow go for it!! I'm 28 and wear yellow all the time. It's a really popular color right now. Regardless of that though, if you love it, wear it!! The important thing is that you love the bag.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I really like the style and the pop of yellow goes great with the canvas and handle. Having the strap is nice so you don't have to use the handles all the time....

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
You girls are a great help! :smile: I really like it to, and am very fond of it. Just waiting for the weekend so I can go and have a look at it IRL. I emailed my local Gucci Boutique, because I saw in on the Chinese website, but they don't have it , and its all sold out. :nogood:

They said that they have it in a different yellow, a butter yellow, NOT the bumblebee yellow colour like in the Chinese website. They said the colour they have is not as bright, and its the last one, so I don't know what the colour looks like. I will check it out on the weekend, and keep you girls posted.