Diamonds vs. no diamonds

Pinkpeonies3

Aug 14, 2019
Do you think the diamond JUC is worth it? It's about 5k more than the regular one and I don't know if I can justify the cost. Has anyone had the regular one and regretted that it wasn't the one with diamonds?

Reactions: hhw

bealright

O.G.
Jan 21, 2008
I think “worth” is different to everyone! If you’re talking about material wise, it’s definitely not! However, as an owner of a JUC w/ diamonds, I can tell you I am so happy and wear mine everyday!

I feel it would be a waste to settle for the one without diamonds if your heart loves the one w/ diamonds. I’ve heard from many members who have ended up selling theirs without findings to fund the one with diamonds (and usually take a loss).

Always worth it to save more for what will make you smile when you glance down at your wrist!

Reactions: Pinkpeonies3
Oct 13, 2019
Is it worth it material and cost wise? Definitely not. You are essentially paying for the brand for very small diamonds.

Is it worth the happiness and joy when i wear my Juc with diamonds? Yes, i love it and its such a unique piece that makes it slightly more feminine with the sparkle.