Diamonds or Bags?

Bjara said:
You sound like me. I LOOOVVVE diamonds, they are even my birthstone. :love: I have upgraded my weddding set (not even the original ring anymore) 5 times since I was married 15 years ago. My diamond studs have been upgraded 4 times. I am very pleased with the size that both pieces of jewelry are now....plus DH said absolutely no more upgrading...LOL. I'm thinking maybe at 20 years. :lol:

Handbags are my second love as far as material items go.

LOL! Our 10 year will be in '09 and I'm thinking of a substantial upgrade! Afterall, 2 mos salary these days could buy my a pretty satisfying rock!

The diamond is my birth stone too!! I have .50 karat diamond earrings and quarter karat diamond wedding ring. But if I would have to choose between diamonds and bags I would pick bags. I'm not much of a jewelry person but i'm sure that will change some day.

I would rather spend it money on bags.. I have a wonderful leo diamond for my engagement ring, and I LOVE it so much!! and then I'm getting another carat in my wedding band this summer, so I think that will be enough for me for now :P later on I wouldn't mind princess cut earrings though :biggrin:

Diamonds...before I came to this forum I was into diamonds, but that got really expensive and thought that bags would be a cheaper alternative...I was so wrong.... :P

bags! diamond studs would be nice but i would feel a bit ridiculous wearing much more. i like pearls but i get criticized for even wearing real pearls at school.