Diamonds or Bags?

Jan 10, 2006
I've been into bags, but I've always enjoyed jewelry. I think it might be time to switch back to jewelry. Just a matter of what I can find that I fall in love with....

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Bjara said:
You sound like me. I LOOOVVVE diamonds, they are even my birthstone. :love: I have upgraded my weddding set (not even the original ring anymore) 5 times since I was married 15 years ago. My diamond studs have been upgraded 4 times. I am very pleased with the size that both pieces of jewelry are now....plus DH said absolutely no more upgrading...LOL. I'm thinking maybe at 20 years. :lol:

Handbags are my second love as far as material items go.
LOL! Our 10 year will be in '09 and I'm thinking of a substantial upgrade! Afterall, 2 mos salary these days could buy my a pretty satisfying rock!

Suzerstar

Dec 13, 2005
Pa
What a great thread...I would have to say both! they are equally important to me...althought diamonds stay perfect forever...my bags get worn looking eventually....

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Diamonds are beautiful, but bags are beautiful and functional. A diamond doesn't do anything. (But I'll never refuse diamonds. :shame: :lol: )

Dec 14, 2005
USA
The diamond is my birth stone too!! I have .50 karat diamond earrings and quarter karat diamond wedding ring. But if I would have to choose between diamonds and bags I would pick bags. I'm not much of a jewelry person but i'm sure that will change some day.

Swedie

Us bound
I would rather spend it money on bags.. I have a wonderful leo diamond for my engagement ring, and I LOVE it so much!! and then I'm getting another carat in my wedding band this summer, so I think that will be enough for me for now :P later on I wouldn't mind princess cut earrings though :biggrin:

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Diamonds...before I came to this forum I was into diamonds, but that got really expensive and thought that bags would be a cheaper alternative...I was so wrong.... :P

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
bags! diamond studs would be nice but i would feel a bit ridiculous wearing much more. i like pearls but i get criticized for even wearing real pearls at school.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
I don't really spend the kind of money on bags that it would take to get me a diamond I would truly appreciate :biggrin:

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
SwankyMamaof3 said:
LOL! Our 10 year will be in '09 and I'm thinking of a substantial upgrade! Afterall, 2 mos salary these days could buy my a pretty satisfying rock!
Umm....yeah it could. LOL