Diamond..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :huh: So Confused.

2. I love round diamonds, I'm not really into the square cut ones though. Heart and oval shapes are also really nice. I'd say 3 carats is as big as i'd ever need and as white as possible!

3. Princess cut and maybe marquise.

4. Radiant cut or Cushion cut are my favorite~ and 3 carats would be nice!

5. I like princess cut, or round... 2.5 - 3 carats is a good range

6. I like round and princess cut, not too big. I think anything that resembles an ice cube is tacky as heck.

7. I was actually browsing for engagement rings last weekend - no boyfriend or fiance - but a girl can dream right :shame:

My dream ring would be a princess cut center diamond about 2 carats flanked by sapphire baguettes (my birthstone). I like the understated elegant look - but the sapphire would be a nice twist on a typical engagement ring.

8. I'm jumping on the assher bandwagon! I would love to have an assher cut, with a really simple band, and nothing too big.

9. My ring is 1.25 carat center stone, round cut, pave style (it's got tiny diamonds all around the ring). total weight about 2 carat. I know it's not as that big, but I really love it :smile: I have really small fingers so the diamond looks big on me

10. I like it.

11. Princess cut.
    My wedding ring is a Princess ct w/ baquettes down the sides - total weight is about 2.5 but I'm looking to get upgraded soon.
    our 7yr was in Feb so I'm hoping that if I hold off on the upgrade until our 10 year I'll get a nice BIG upgrade!
    Afterall, 2mos salary for DH today is MUCH more than 2 mos salary 7 yrs ago! LOL!

I'd like about 3 carats on the solitaire.

12. :lol::lol::lol::lol: ROFL! Too funny!

BTW my wedding ring is approx. 2 carats total weight, center stone 1.25 Radiant cut with two trillions set in platinum. Would love to upgrade eventually, but so attached to it - very sentimental.

13. I have an emerald cut and a round but feel uncomfortable wearing them since they are between 2.5-3cts. For everyday I wear my small Tiffany Legacy ring.

14. Ascher, Emerald and Radient are my fave cuts. 2.5 to 10 carats.

15. I love emerald cut or asscher cut diamond at least 2.5 carats. I made sure my hubby knows.