Diamond tennis bracelets

Does anyone customise a tennis bangle (think Cartier Etincelle) to go with your Cartier Love? Meaning to flush with the Love. I think Etincelle is beautiful however I want bigger carat so I am considering to do one. I’ve just got a contact of a jeweller from my friend. I’ve seen her jewelry made by this jeweller and they are very well made (plus sparkly natural diamonds).

Will be fun to see pics.

Does anyone customise a tennis bangle (think Cartier Etincelle) to go with your Cartier Love? Meaning to flush with the Love. I think Etincelle is beautiful however I want bigger carat so I am considering to do one. I’ve just got a contact of a jeweller from my friend. I’ve seen her jewelry made by this jeweller and they are very well made (plus sparkly natural diamonds).

Will be fun to see pics.
I wear a bangle with love. It’s the most comfortable way for me.

B2316131-6AD9-412D-91C5-8BF2F9B764DA.jpeg

Will be fun to see pics.
I had custom made diamond bangles made to go with my loves. I have since sold them. Let me find a pic of them.

Reactions: Purrsey