Diamond tennis bracelets

Well, ladies, what they say is true…if it seems too good to be true, it definitely is! Ugh. I was fortunately able to see a GIA certified and independent (not attached to a jewelry store) appraiser this morning. He confirmed that the bracelet I received did not match the description. Capucelli offered to send a replacement with “better diamond quality,” but I’m just going to return. Hope this helps someone!
Thank you for bringing the issue with your diamond tennis bracelet to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and services, and we regret that we fell short in your case.

Please know that we take all customer feedback seriously, and we would like to make things right.

We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing excellent customer service, we do not use I1-2-3 diamonds in our Capucelli pieces, we might have some SI2s in the bracelet but that's why prices of the diamonds went exponentially high, and some parcels can have more SI2 than VS2. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly if you have any further concerns or questions. We value your business and hope to have the opportunity to make this right for you and produce a new one with upgraded diamonds for no extra cost.

I don't think 9ct is too big, adding a picture of mine which is roughly the same weight (was trying on this beautiful Cartier watch!). I wear mine all the time and it's the perfect size - actually wish I had got a bit bigger

View attachment 5698576
Your tennis bracelet is gorgeous!! Also, I would love to know where you got the gold bead bracelet? It's so beautiful as well! Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
Hi all, I’m eager to add another bracelet to my stack. I currently have a reg YG love and Sm JUC with diamonds. Hoping to add the VCA 5 motif in tigers eye but will take some time to find the right piece. In the meantime, I have an opportunity to custom make a tennis bracelet. I am really having trouble deciding on size and communicating what I want to the jeweler. Unfortunately we’re doing this remotely so I won’t see the bracelet until it’s done. He is a close family friend so there are no concerns about returns, etc. So a few questions:

1) for those with size 17 loves and 16 JUC, how long is your tennis bracelet? I was thinking 6.5 so it would sit pretty flush with my bracelets

2) I’m thinking I’d like 15 pointer diamonds, totaling about 5 ct. Any feedback on this size? I want it to make a subtle statement, but nothing too flashy that I’d feel uncomfortable wearing on a daily basis.

3) leaning toward 3 prong but I understand 4 prong will be the most secure. Anyone have issues with 3 prongs? I’ve even seen 2 prongs lately but not sure how I feel about that.

Would love any feedback and of course any pics would be fabulous!

Reactions: rileygirl
Hi all, I’m eager to add another bracelet to my stack. I currently have a reg YG love and Sm JUC with diamonds. Hoping to add the VCA 5 motif in tigers eye but will take some time to find the right piece. In the meantime, I have an opportunity to custom make a tennis bracelet. I am really having trouble deciding on size and communicating what I want to the jeweler. Unfortunately we’re doing this remotely so I won’t see the bracelet until it’s done. He is a close family friend so there are no concerns about returns, etc. So a few questions:

1) for those with size 17 loves and 16 JUC, how long is your tennis bracelet? I was thinking 6.5 so it would sit pretty flush with my bracelets

2) I’m thinking I’d like 15 pointer diamonds, totaling about 5 ct. Any feedback on this size? I want it to make a subtle statement, but nothing too flashy that I’d feel uncomfortable wearing on a daily basis.

3) leaning toward 3 prong but I understand 4 prong will be the most secure. Anyone have issues with 3 prongs? I’ve even seen 2 prongs lately but not sure how I feel about that.

Would love any feedback and of course any pics would be fabulous!
I just had my tennis bracelet resized to 7 inches and I wear it with two size 17 cartier Loves and a VCA vintage 5 motif that had 4 (8) links removed. It seems a little too big and I think I need to make it just a tad smaller.AF866001-AC3E-4813-BF2B-5E183703D75F.jpeg