Diamond tennis bracelets

Does anyone on here leave their tennis bracelet on 24/7?
Yes...24/7 for the past 12 years. I do have it overhauled every few years. The jeweler takes all the diamonds out and tests the metal integrity then replaces the diamonds. I also had an extra safety chain added. I have had the metal rhodium replated, twice. Looks like brand new! I suggest everyone invest in the extra safety chain, it's saved me a couple times.
Safety chain
2345799097532246864322324796 (26).jpg

Yes...24/7 for the past 12 years. I do have it overhauled every few years. The jeweler takes all the diamonds out and tests the metal integrity then replaces the diamonds. I also had an extra safety chain added. I have had the metal rhodium replated, twice. Looks like brand new! I suggest everyone invest in the extra safety chain, it's saved me a couple times.
Safety chain
View attachment 5583620
Gorgeous!:heart: Looks like I got complete opposite answers from you and @sgj99 though!:lol: I have a tennis bracelet also, but I find myself never wearing any of m jewelry (expect my Love bracelet, which never comes off, and then my e-ring/wedding band set that I only wear when I leave the house).... so, I have been contemplating whether I should just keep my tennis bracelet on 24/7 with the Love.. Hmmmmm

Safety chain
View attachment 5583620
I second the safety chain idea! My wife has a tennis anklet, and when we first got it there was no safety just the squeeze clasp. The second time she wore it to a party, part way through the evening she noticed it was missing from her ankle. Luckily I found it near the table where we were sitting. The snap clasp had opened up and it fell off. I took it back to the jeweler that made it and had a safety added, just like the one Skyqueen has. No problems since and she feels much more secure when wearing it.Gold Anklet.JPG