Diamond tennis bracelets

Thank you so much! 🥰 great to hear you wear yours like that since I had doubts about keeping it on all the time (though my husband thinks I should :smile: Are you stacking yours or let the beauty shine on its own?
It’s the only bracelet I wear to sleep, and I regularly wear it on its own, but also stack it semi-regularly. Usually with one or two more delicate gold chains, but sometimes with a couple heftier Tiffany’s sterling silver chains as well. I don’t wear it on the same wrist as my watch, but that’s largely because my tennis bracelet is slightly too long and kept getting caught under the watch. My tennis bracelet is 2 ctw and the watch is heavy stainless steel, and so I worried that the bracelet might get damaged if I wore them together. But probably wouldn’t be an issue if the bracelet was a bit shorter tbh.

Would you all feel comfortable leaving your Diamond tennis bracelet at a jeweler’s for a week to have it rhodium plated/dipped? I’m nervous to drop it off for fear of having the stones switched or something. Have any of you done this? My white gold bracelet is 10 years old and I am shopping for another one. The yellowing of the gold is making it look brown next to the new ones in the stores I put it next to. Thanks so much.

Would you all feel comfortable leaving your Diamond tennis bracelet at a jeweler’s for a week to have it rhodium plated/dipped? I’m nervous to drop it off for fear of having the stones switched or something. Have any of you done this? My white gold bracelet is 10 years old and I am shopping for another one. The yellowing of the gold is making it look brown next to the new ones in the stores I put it next to. Thanks so much.
Small diamonds really aren’t worth much so I don’t think it would be worth your jeweler’s time to switch out any of the stones. I’m not a jeweler so this is just my guess.

If you don’t trust your jeweler maybe you could find another one you’re more comfortable with?

• Insightful
Reactions: kemilia and 880
I had a diamond tennis bracelet and I wore it to the airport when I was traveling and by the time I was inbetween flights I never saw it again. I was way younger then and I wouldn't wear a diamond tennis bracelet again to the airport and other places.

• Wow
Reactions: chanellover333
Small diamonds really aren’t worth much so I don’t think it would be worth your jeweler’s time to switch out any of the stones. I’m not a jeweler so this is just my guess.

If you don’t trust your jeweler maybe you could find another one you’re more comfortable with?
Mine are 20 points each. Is that a size they wouldn’t bother with or not? I’ve had a hard time finding a trustworthy jeweler so I’m nervous.

I had a diamond tennis bracelet and I wore it to the airport when I was traveling and by the time I was inbetween flights I never saw it again. I was way younger then and I wouldn't wear a diamond tennis bracelet again to the airport and other places.
How did you lose it? Did they make you take it off? I fly all the time and I never remove my Rolex or tennis bracelet.

Please help me decide. My 9 ct white gold Diamond tennis bracelet is being rhodium plated right now, but I have a segment of it from when it was new and too big. I put it next to a new bracelet my husband bought me today. Both are supposedly G in color, but the one with the larger stones is SI1 and the little one is VS2. I feel like next to the segment of my old one, the new one looks much whiter and makes my old one look cloudy and gray/brown.

Please share your thoughts on this and also how you feel about how the two would look next to each other in terms of height difference (new one is very low and flat) and in general. Thanks so much for helping me decide.

Ideally I’d love a rose gold round one to add to the stack someday. 81E73ADA-DAD0-41A1-9075-B81DA70793D8.jpeg 17AF478D-4C58-4698-A648-6B56EBE74B72.jpeg 582D2129-EC9F-45E4-B170-1B2C27E2E936.jpeg

Hi there! I have never been in this forum before. So glad it exists!! I am in the market for a milestone related tennis bracelet. I have been checking prices but am struggling to know if I want I am eyeing is a decent price or if I am losing it! Here are the specs to see if anyone can provide their opinion to me. Also a reference picture but note that the size I am wearing is incorrect. The specs below are for a shorter length but everything else is the same!

Total length 6.75”
5.35cts
IJ
SI2
4 prong
18k white gold setting
3mm diamonds
bracelet does not “flip”
Price 14,520 USD

Opinions?
Go to Costco if you don't mind 14k WG (stronger but has nickel).

Any jeweler can adjust it to fit you.

This 6 carat one is $5999

Features:
  • Metal: 14kt White Gold ( Rhodium plated )
  • Diamond Shape: Round Brilliant
  • Total Diamond Weight: 6.00 ctw
  • Total Number of Diamonds: 53
  • Diamond Clarity: Very Slightly Included ( VS2 )
  • Diamond Color: Near Colorless ( I )
  • Length: Approximately 7 inches
  • Clasp: Hidden Clasp with Safety Catch

If you are in the UK, you can get 18k gold ones. I have the 5 carat one from Costco in 18k YG and LOVE it.

Go to Costco if you don't mind 14k WG (stronger but has nickel).

Any jeweler can adjust it to fit you.

This 6 carat one is $5999

Features:
  • Metal: 14kt White Gold ( Rhodium plated )
  • Diamond Shape: Round Brilliant
  • Total Diamond Weight: 6.00 ctw
  • Total Number of Diamonds: 53
  • Diamond Clarity: Very Slightly Included ( VS2 )
  • Diamond Color: Near Colorless ( I )
  • Length: Approximately 7 inches
  • Clasp: Hidden Clasp with Safety Catch

If you are in the UK, you can get 18k gold ones. I have the 5 carat one from Costco in 18k YG and LOVE it.

This new one with the little diamonds is from Costco. I'm asking if it looks ok/nice with my other bracelet.

Please help me decide. My 9 ct white gold Diamond tennis bracelet is being rhodium plated right now, but I have a segment of it from when it was new and too big. I put it next to a new bracelet my husband bought me today. Both are supposedly G in color, but the one with the larger stones is SI1 and the little one is VS2. I feel like next to the segment of my old one, the new one looks much whiter and makes my old one look cloudy and gray/brown.

Please share your thoughts on this and also how you feel about how the two would look next to each other in terms of height difference (new one is very low and flat) and in general. Thanks so much for helping me decide.

Ideally I’d love a rose gold round one to add to the stack someday. View attachment 6020876View attachment 6020877View attachment 6020879
Both beauties! It’s too difficult to tell color difference on a computer screen. Also need to see entire bracelet to get a better feel for how they look together. I stack various diamond bracelets so I am generally a fan of multiple sparkle. Sorry I can’t be more helpful but without seeing the entire look it’s tough to give an honest opinion. It does sound like you are not happy with them together. I wouldn’t try to convince yourself if you truly don’t like them together.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
I get mine back from being re rhodium plated tomorrow and will take a pic of them on together. The new little one shines like crazy and I think is really pretty and I like how it's different. I just am used to chunkier jewelry and don't know how it would look on me with the other in a stack.

Just picked up my new to me 6 carat bezel set diamond tennis in 18k white gold - each stone is just under 16 pts. VS clarity and G-H colour.

I am normally a yellow gold girl and my other tennis is a 5 carat prong set line bracelet, but I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it! Love the colour pop when stacked with yellow gold too!

:love:

View attachment 5926253
Where did you get the tennis bracelet? I love it.

Dear All,

after enjoying this Thread in silent for a loooong time, I can share my new TB with you. Thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 5926194View attachment 5926195
How many carats is it? Enjoy!

This new one with the little diamonds is from Costco. I'm asking if it looks ok/nice with my other bracelet.

Yes, but you'll note that I was not replying to your post but rather to this:

bagloverss said:

Hi there! I have never been in this forum before. So glad it exists!! I am in the market for a milestone related tennis bracelet. I have been checking prices but am struggling to know if I want I am eyeing is a decent price or if I am losing it! Here are the specs to see if anyone can provide their opinion to me. Also a reference picture but note that the size I am wearing is incorrect. The specs below are for a shorter length but everything else is the same!

Total length 6.75”
5.35cts
IJ
SI2
4 prong
18k white gold setting
3mm diamonds
bracelet does not “flip”
Price 14,520 USD

Opinions?

Last edited: